MadTaffy Joins UnixNerd's BMW MB

New to the board? Tell us all about the cars you own, the ones you covet and your current projects.
MadTaffy

MadTaffy Joins UnixNerd's BMW MB

Postby MadTaffy » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Watcher Everyone,

I'm from south wales (UK) just outside cardiff, i come across the site after someone posted a link to the service garage guides so i thought i would join up and check out the forum.

Me Motor is a E46 M3 2003 silver/grey with red imola leather, satnav/tv and all the toys except for rear blind and sunroof, its standard except silver indicator bulbs, de-restricted (ooo err!) and that's it so far, i do intend to upgrade the brakes in the futre, i recently renewed the disc's and i was going to use csl disc's but the carriers were just as much as the disc's and i didn't think the cost was worth the small improvement, i do intend to go for different callipers possibily porsche and the disc's or a big brake kit all depends on cost! My next purchace is a set of CSL wheels but i will keep the 18's for track days and i also really want a CSL CF air box coz the sound is epic!

I have owned a couple of bmw's over the years but this is my first ///M and i wouldn't change it for anything the power and handling is awesome compared to anything else out there for the money!

I'm up for a banter and a laugh and hope to annoy you all very soon!

couple pics of my ///M3

Cheers MadTaffy

unixnerd
Site Admin

Re: MadTaffy Joins UnixNerd's BMW MB

Postby unixnerd » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:25 pm

Nice car :-) In a great colour, really suits it.

I think I saw a CSL breaking on ebay if you're after an airbox.

As for brakes I've heard great things about the Porsche upgrade.

What you averaging to the gallon out of curiosity?
--
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW homepage!

Return to “Visiting BMW Zentrum”